Friday, February 11, 2011

What Is A Call Frequency?

My recipe for financial

My recent posts on the best financial Paris (in The Village Voice) and the history of this delicious cake made me want to redo. My recipe differs in one of those typically found: I put a bit of jam (apricot) in my dough. Not to give it a special taste, but to make it extremely soft: try. Similarly, I do not beat the egg whites. Finally, but this is my personal taste, I stop the oven until the cake has completely cooked, I appreciate when the interior is still a bit liquid.


INGREDIENTS FOR 6 FINANCIAL

- 150 g butter
- 100 g almond powder
150 g egg whites (4 to 5 eggs)
- 170 g icing sugar
- 50 g flour
- 20 g apricot jam
- 1 vanilla bean scraped
- 1 teaspoon almond flavoring bitter

- Preheat oven to 240 ° C;
- Melt butter in the microwave:
- in the processor bowl, combine finely ground almonds, sugar and flour;
- pour over the egg whites, butter, jam, vanilla beans, the aroma almonds and mix;
- pour into pans and bake financial, lower the oven to 220 ° C for 4 minutes then reduce to 180 ° C;
- Cook for 6-10 minutes;
- Serve warm or cold.

Bon appetite!

0 comments:

Post a Comment