Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Best Slideshow Software For Imac

Meert in Lille


Lors de notre passage dans le Nord, nous avons fait comme toujours une escale chez Meert, le célèbre gaufrier lillois , cette fois pour une pause goûter avec Camille , un ami installed there recently.

Obviously, no Meert without waffles and I took the opportunity to enjoy the ÉphéMeert season, the waffle batter of spiced. Very good even if the classic vanilla remains unexcelled in my opinion, I say every time I taste the flavors of the season (we have set aside funds before returning to Toulouse).

I also ate an almond cake, decorated with raspberries, slivers of pistachio and raspberry macaroon with a rather good (but not memorable). My dear husband took a small chocolate dessert that was well appreciated. As Camille, he took a cheesecake, obviously well made too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment