Monday, January 10, 2011

Convection Ovens Pros And Cons

dreams

I went for the start of the year in Lille and Belgium and I will come back. But thank Sylvie, the friend who received us, I passed through Paris before and Pastry Dreams of Philip Conticini.


I knew the shop in the Rue du Bac, but not that of the Rue de Longchamp in the 16th arrondissement. It differs from the first by the presence of a space tearoom, indeed quite disappointing: furniture, plastic table cloths, service a little cheap ... overlooking a courtyard and parking.



Fortunately cakes, including St.-Honore and Paris-Brest are as good as I remembered, probably even the best of Paris . We have done a lot! And with a choice of pastries from 5 to 7 euros, you do not ruin it. Moreover, these classics reinterpreted seem preferable at this time (such as yarrow minute Jacques Genin) the excesses of bling Fauchon or Pierre Herme same.


0 comments:

Post a Comment